http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/09/opinion/davidson-kehl-internet-everywhere/index.html
I read this article about worldwide access to the internet within the next decade.
Unlimited access to the internet has been the dream of technologists, policy makers and ordinary users for decades. This could become a reality within a decade.
In our time the internet is very essential for communication.Students need the internet to do research, workers use it to find jobs,and healthcare institutions also need it to provide efficient healthcare services.I think these are all reasons why affordable internet access is very important.It is reported that China now has the fastest speed of internet connection.The U.S. is falling behind.In the United States 20 states have laws that ban cities from investing in their own public networks.This is not encouraging and I also think that the government should do more to lift the ban.
The access to internet has increased for the past few years, and this has also brought the world together. Since the cost of having access is also expensive, we have to find new ways to deliver data.
With new technology and better use of the airwaves, it may be possible for rural areas to have high-speed wireless connections. Engineers are also looking for ways to bridge the gap to reach rural areas.I think internet access should be available everywhere and every country should invest in it.
The internet is now the most powerful tool now and we are able to educate ourselves and build more relationships with the use of internet.
I like your article is one of the most important thing in the world. Internet is good for everybody, especially for school student and to does who do business around the world through communication on the internet. Good article keep it up.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is a brilliant idea, transfer and flow of information would be so much more easier. This is a good article Joshua.
ReplyDelete