http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/04/health/coffee-myth-fact/index.html
I read this article about how coffee is beneficial to our health. New studies have shown that coffee has health benefits including protecting us from liver diseases, prostate cancer, computer back pain and more. In South Korea more than 25,000 people drink coffee. They also drink three to five cups a day(WHO). Coffee also helps to decrease the risk of coronary consumption. I was also stunned by the fact that having four cups of coffee a day reduces dangerous skin cancer. There has also been long time research on coffee. So we ask why coffee has been regarded as unhealthy for so long?
However over-consumption of coffee reduces its health benefits. People with sleep issues must ask their doctors before adding it to their diets. Pregnant women are also encouraged to avoid consuming coffee, since this can likely lead to miscarry. For a long time, coffee has been a myth to many scientists.There is more to learn about coffee and its benefits.
To sum up, I think coffee is beneficial to our health and we should consume it with moderation.
Brilliant article Joshua! I think it is a fact the coffee is practically a healthy food because it is indisputably the case since it has been proven. As there are 2 sides to every coin however, one must know how and when to consume it to avoid the negative or bad consequences.
ReplyDelete