Josh

Josh

Thursday, March 12, 2015

New Apple Watch

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/10/opinions/apple-watch-self-obsessed/index.html

I hope you find this article interesting.
The most valuable company "Apple Inc," I believe, has done it again!
With the release of their i-phone 6 last year, they have now released a new Apple watch.The CEO of Apple Tim Cook said, "The new watch is a comprehensive health and fitness companion.This product is yet to be tested by people all over the world. I think Apple is the most successful company in this century. Their products are also very expensive and of good quality.
Also, according to research, smart watches has many uses which benefit us in many ways, but has another dark side. Usually companies don't tell us about these things. What drives people to have a smart watch is to keep track of their emails.This often prevent people to pay attention to what goes on around them. When we are at meetings we find it rude to glance at our phones so these smart watches reminds us that our inbox is filling up. However these smart phones help to track information as we interact socially, It also saves us from the hassle to dig through our pocked or bag to find our phones.Research also found out that average smart phone users check their phone 150 times a day. This a very huge step for Apple, and I am looking forward to the release of their new i-phone this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment