Josh

Josh

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Don't forget space is dangerous.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/04/opinion/urry-space-dangerous/index.html.

I read this article about sending humans to space to prove that there is life in space.
A match into space appears to be gathering speed, and 'Mars One' says it plans to establish human settlement on Mars by 2025. However future astronauts think very carefully that space is a dangerous and unpredictable place.
For years, scientists have used satellite experiment to study the environment of space from the Earth to the Sun.
They showed that energetic particles  regularly stream toward the earth.Humans would not be able to survive in this region for a long time.
James Van Allen, a pioneering space physicist said,"a living organism cannot survive this level of radiation damage."
There are many questions about this if it worth it. And also it is very dangerous to send humans to do this exploration project.
We might  think of the sun as a gentle,essential neighbor but it is also an ever-changing, violent,extreme particle accelerator. As such,the effects of the sun on the earth is very beneficial by providing heat, light and energy.
Thanks to dedicated space science research, we now know much more about how particles are accelerated in violent solar storms.
All these should help us realize the importance of space.Space in not a luxury. Instead, it is very vital to our present and there are more discoveries to be revealed.
 I think for now there is no evidence that humans or living organism can survive there.

1 comment:

  1. I like your article Joshua. Sending humans to space is very dangerous and I see no life in space. Astronaut should stop going into space because I heard in the passed about astronaut went into the space and they never came back. Joshua I totally agree with you no humans or living organism can survive there.

    ReplyDelete